Kingston 16GB microSDHC
PMA 2018 Report
PMA 2010 - Kingston announces the release of a 16GB microSDHC Class 10 card. The high-capacity card complies with the SD Association Specification 3.00 to meet Class 10 requirements. The 16GB microSDHC card has a minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/sec. and ships either as a stand-alone microSDHC card or with adapters. Kingston takes mobility and versatility a step further with the addition of the SD adapter pack, and the SD and miniSD adapter pack. Inserting the card into the SD adapter turns it into a large-storage, speedy SDHC card that can be used to capture continuous images or videos in digital cameras.
High-speed Kingston 16GB microSDHC memory card
"With the new speed class, host devices such as high-definition cameras or the latest smartphones are being designed to optimize their write performance to take advantage of the more responsive memory card speeds," said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "Now that the Class 10 card specification is five times faster than a Class 2 card, users will see swifter copying and transferring of photos, music, videos and e-books when using a multi-format card reader such as the Kingston Media Reader or MobileLiteG2 with a PC." The 16GB microSDHC Class 10 card is backed by a lifetime warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston 16GB microSDHC Class 10 features
• Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 3.00
• Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card with write protection or as a miniSDHC card to transfer data
• Compatible: with microSDHC, miniSDHC and SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
• File Format: FAT32
• Reliable: lifetime warranty
• Capacities: 16GB
• Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
• High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 - 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
• Operating Temperature: -13˚ F to 185˚ F (-25˚ C to 85˚ C)
• Storage Temperature: -40˚ F to 185˚ F (-40˚ C to 85˚ C)