Kodak digital frame
PMA 2018 Report
Kodak announces its new Kodak Pulse Digital Frame. This touchscreen-enabled frame is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and a personal e-mail address so consumers can easily send pictures wirelessly to the frame from a computer, from Facebook and Kodak Gallery sites, or from any device that has email capability. The Kodak Pulse frame redefines the element of surprise, giving consumers a constant stream of new pictures to enjoy, celebrate and relive. “Now, picture this: Remember your high school prom picture? The one with the big hair? Well, your best friend just uploaded it to her Facebook photo album and now it’s on your own Pulse Frame!,” added Blake.
Send pictures wireless to the Kodak Pulse digital frame
“Kodak believes sharing pictures should be simple, not a chore,” said John Blake, General Manager, Digital Capture and Devices and Vice President, Kodak. “Picture this: you live on the east coast. Your parents live on the west coast. You just had a baby, so you give your parents a Kodak Pulse frame to ensure that they can share in every moment of your child’s life. You can send pictures by email from your smartphone or even through Facebook or Kodak Gallery. With the Kodak Pulse digital frame, you always have something to look forward to as the frame refreshes with new pictures.”
Kodak digital frame includes e-mail function
With an e-mail-enabled device, including home computers and mobile phones, people can send their newest pictures directly to the Kodak Pulse frame. Kodak further enhances the sharing experience by connecting the frame to photo albums on Facebook and Kodak Gallery sites. The Kodak Pulse digital frame automatically refreshes when consumers, or their family and friends, add new pictures to their albums.
Kodak digital frame features
• Receive pictures via e-mail from computers and mobile phones
• Add pictures from your home computer, Facebook, and Kodak Gallery sites with built-in Wi-Fi capability
• Easy set-up with no software to install
• Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy interaction with photos
• Store up to 4,000 pictures with 512 MB of internal memory
• Display pictures in brilliant color and crisp detail on the 7-inch high-quality display (800 x 600 pixels) featuring Kodak Color Science and LED backlighting
• Energy Star qualified power adapter, mercury-free panel and programmable on-off settings to control power consumption
• The Kodak Pulse frame will be available for US $129.99 beginning in April 2010.