General Imaging X3
PMA 2018 Report
With high performance features, top-of-the-line construction, and user-friendly controls, the GE X3 digital camera offers all the convenience of a point-and-shoot yet satisfies your photography passion. The General Imaging X3 is loaded with a powerful 12X optical zoom lens and a high 12-megapixel sensor for clear, sharp close-up shots. Equipped with Optical Image Stabilization that compensates for even the slightest camera movement, the GE X3 contains a host of advanced features that you’ll definitely appreciate.
General Imaging X3 digital camera features
• Pan-Capture Panorama : Wide-view photos are produced by panning the camera across to create a seamless panoramic picture.
• Auto Scene Detection : Automatically determines the appropriate scene type and optimizes exposure for sharp, vibrant pictures.
• Blink Detection : Blink Detection alerts you if a subject’s eyes were closed so you can immediately retake the picture.
• Smile Detection : The shutter automatically releases when the smile appears so you can capture smiles the moment they happen.
• Face Detection : Face Detection automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant pictures.
• Optical Image Stabilization : The O.I.S. system detects shake and optically counters the movement and cancels unwanted lens vibration for clearer, sharper pictures.
• In-Camera Red-Eye Removal : Remove red-eye immediately while viewing images on the LCD.
• Auto Adjust Brightness LCD : The LCD screen adjusts to the existing lighting conditions so you can frame your subject properly.
• 116 MB Internal Memory : Large memory space in camera for more picture and video storage without the need of extra memory cards.