DxO FilmPack v1.1
PMA 2018 Report
DxO Labs announces the availability for Windows and Macintosh of DxO FilmPack v1.1. Based on detailed calibration of the originals, DxO FilmPack enables digital photographers to add the effect - in terms of color and grain - of more than 20 slide, black-and-white and color negative films. DxO FilmPack even permits users to combine the color rendition and grain profiles of different films. This latest version also adds a range of “toning” renditions bringing DxO FilmPack ever closer to a traditional darkroom experience. Version 1.1 of DxO FilmPack now provides its functionality as an Adobe Photoshop plug-in a stand-alone application and an add-on to DxO Optics Pro 4.2 or greater.
DxO FilmPack - DxO Optics Pro
DxO FilmPack effects can be applied to any digital image in JPEG or TIFF8 or TIFF16 format, regardless of its source (digital camera, bridge camera, D-SLR, digital scan, etc). When used within DxO Optics Pro, the DxO FilmPack effects can even be applied to RAW images, providing even greater color accuracy. “Since launching DxO FilmPack as a DxO Optics Pro add-on last December, the demand for a version as an Adobe Photoshop plug-in has been phenomenal. With DxO FilmPack v1.1, we are extremely pleased to bring the benefits of DxO Image Science Technology to an ever wider community of digital photographers,” commented Luc Marin, VP Business Development - Photography at DxO Labs.
DxO FilmPack v1.1 software - Price & Availability
Priced at $99, DxO FilmPack v1.1 is available immediately from the DxO Labs e-store at the introductory price of $69 (excluding sales taxes) until May 31st, 2007. DxO FilmPack v1.1 will also be available from the company’s network of selected resellers and distributors later in March. All customers having purchased the first version of DxO FilmPack after January 7th, 2007 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 1.1. The price of the upgrade for customers having purchased before this date is $49 (excl. sales taxes).
DxO FilmPack v1.1 - System requirements
• 1 GB RAM
• 80 MB available disk space
• Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3, or Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 or 5
• DxO Optics Pro v4. 2 and above for the Photoshop Plug-In
• Windows :
• Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent
• Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
• Macintosh :
• G4, G5 or Intel-Mac
• Mac OS X.3 or X.4
• About DxO Labs
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs offers products and solutions ensuring excellence in digital imaging. DxO Labs develops and licenses intellectual property serving the entire digital imaging chain: licensing of optics and silicon architectures for embedded still and video image processing; image quality evaluation and measurement tools and methodologies; image quality enhancement software for consumers. The company’s key customers and partners include:
• Consumer electronics manufacturers such as digital camera vendors.
• Imaging components suppliers: camera module manufacturers and sensor vendors.
• Demanding photographers, as well as photography journalists and imaging experts.
• DxO Labs’ product portfolio is steadily finding a place at the heart of advanced consumer electronics and world-class industry imaging systems where “Image Science by DxO” becomes a reference for quality.