PMA 2010 Report
With its 7.1 Megapixel, the FE-210 boasts ample imaging power. If you’re viewing photos on-screen, getting prints in postcard format for your albums or in poster size for your walls, the photos come out a treat every time. The 3x zoom lens, grants users the flexibility needed to capture outstanding shots even when shooting from afar. The results can be checked and easily shown around to friends on the big 6.4cm LCD. Incorporating a “one button, one function” design principle and featuring 25 languages on board, the FE-210 is ready for use straight out of the box - no matter where you come from. 15 scene modes offer the optimal pre-defined settings for many common shooting situations like Indoor and Self Portrait.
Olympus FE 210 camera - Availability
A handy movie function is also included to let users record the magic of movement. To meet memory needs, the camera has an xD-Picture Card slot in addition to its internal memory. And for easy editing and archiving of the pictures on a computer, the camera comes with the Olympus Master software. The Olympus FE-210 will hit stores in February 2007. Controlling the camera becomes child’s play. All essential functions like shooting, playback and viewing on the LCD, as well as erasing, are easily activated via a single button.
Olympus FE-210 - Features
• 7.1 Megapixels
• “One button, one function” design principle
• 3x optical zoom (equiv. to 38-114mm on a 35mm model), 1:3.1-5.9
• 6.4cm/2.5” LCD
• 15 scene modes (incl. Indoor, Fireworks, Self Portrait)
• Internal memory plus xD-Picture Card slot
• Movie recording up to card capacity
• Comes with 2 AA batteries
• Supplied with Olympus Master Software
• Multi-language menu with 25 languages