Fujifilm FinePix A900
PMA 2010 Report
With this letter, we are delighted to announce the introduction of the Fujifilm FinePix A900 digital compact camera to the overseas market. It is now easier and more affordable than ever for consumers to capture high-quality, natural-looking photographs at the click of a button. Fujifilm Nederland today raised both the picture-taking and purchasing power of first-time digital camera buyers with the launch of its new A-series model, the nine-MegaPixel FinePix A900. The Fujifilm A900 incorporates 4x zoom, a Pixel Super CCD Sensor and a Fujinon lens. The Fujifilm FinePix A900 digital compact camera will debut in May 2007.
First time digital camera buyer
According to research, more than half of all digital camera purchases in 2006 were made by first-time buyers. Almost 60% of these first-time purchases totaled less than $200. Designed specifically for the first-time digital camera buyer or consumers seeking an easy-to-operate upgrade to their current digital camera, Fujifilm’s A-Series models provide users with a choice of digital cameras that offer top-notch image quality at consumer-friendly price points.
Fujifilm FinePix A900 - 9 Megapixel Super CCD sensor
The Fujifilm FinePix A900 is the first entry model with nine-Mega Pixel Super CCD Sensor with 4X Zoom. The FinePix A900 incorporates light sensitivities of up to ISO 800 at full resolution. Borrowing a page from Fujifilm’s more advanced camera models, the FinePix A900 shoots at higher light sensitivities with less noise than comparative models. This results higher quality “natural light” photos and less blur in images as the Fujifilm A900 matches these higher light sensitivities with faster shutter speeds.
Fujifilm FinePix A900 digital camera - Features
In addition to the highlights previously referenced, the Fujifilm FinePix A900 offers:
• Fujinon lens: The 4x optical zoom lens was developed specifically for the A-Series by Fujinon, a Fujifilm sister company and provider of broadcast-grade television lenses
• Graphic User Interface (GUI): Simple to use icon-based GUI. When users switch shooting modes, scene positions or control settings, a brief explanation of the setting is momentarily displayed on the LCD screen, taking much of the guess work out of digital camera operation.
• Internal memory: When the Memory Card (sold separately) is filled with images, users have a little extra internal storage space on each camera to capture additional pictures. A great storage fall-back option for the most active picture-takers.
• Mode Dial: Allowing users to toggle between camera, playback and movie recording modes.
• Large LCD: 2.5-inch LCD display with anti-glare properties
• Scene Modes:A wide range of scene modes (18) provide top-quality photos in multiple shooting conditions
Fujifilm A900 - Included accessories
• 2 AA-size Alkaline batteries
• Hand Strap
• A/V cable
• USB cable mini-B
• FinePix Viewer
Fujifilm A900 - Optional accessories
• xD-Picture Card: M/H 256MB, M/H 512MB, M/H 1GB, M/H 2GB
• PC Card Adapter DPC-AD
• CompactFlash card Adapter DPC-CF
• AC Power Adapter AC-3VX
• Soft case SC-FXA03/SC-FXA04
• Waterproof case WP-FXA800